Tuesday 12 August 2014

Let's catch up!

I must apologise! I have neglected my blog for some time now, much longer than I care to admit! I have moved back to Australia (from our time living in Asia) and gave birth to a little baby boy named Alby. We moved to a large regional town called Geelong an hour out of Melbourne. My little family is flourishing in our new digs and love the proximity to beautiful beach spots and new places to explore. I have been a little busy with baby Alby, especially in his younger days, but am very happy to report that he is now that bit older and more predictable and I am back on my art making feet and back to making my collages again! Phewwwww! I have just updated some information such as my pricing and how to order (as seen in the 'ordering your own littlelandofpia collage' tab on the Home page). I am also addicted to Instagram and try and post images of works I have made as often as possible. I miss my beloved Vietnam and its many decadent 'fruits' but know there will be many more adventures on the horizon. I would love to hear from you (email me at littlelandofpia@hotmail.com) if you wish to have your own littlelandofpia custom collage created and look forward to hearing your ideas.
Pia x

No comments:

Post a Comment