Thursday 21 February 2013

I'm having an exhibition!


Hello all! Thanks for checking in. Apologies for my tardiness and delay between the ol' blog posts! 
I just wanted to share my exciting news. I'm having an exhibition! I have not had an exhibition since I left university around 10 years ago, so I am excited but naturally nervous about the reaction I may get! have been experimenting with more mixed media (gouache, graphite, pencil and collage) of late, which means there is a range of styles in the pieces I have on display. I will have the following 12 artworks on display and for sale at Hut 13  in Armadale in Melbourne for all of March. The lovely Lucy Mora acquired some of my work in her store in early 2012 and I visited her store July last year as it is a hub of creative goodness that makes you salivate its so freaking good! While I was visiting she asked whether I would be interested in showing my work in her store for all of March this year, needless to say I jumped at the chance. 


Hut 13 has an instagram and Facebook page (as do I). If you like any of the work that you see you will need to contact Lucy Mora at Hut 13 to inquire about prices after March 2 through either of those aforementioned communication channels. Here is what will be hanging in store, floating in white frames. If you are in Melbourne, I would love, love, love to hear from you if you manage a visit.
Many thanks, Pia x












No comments:

Post a Comment