Wednesday 22 August 2012

I'm working full time on littlelandofpia and LOVING it!

Morning littlelandofpia followers! Thanks for stopping by! Your support and interest in what I do really does mean the world to me.

So it's been a while since I blogged last, I have been really active on my littlelandofpia Facebook page and forgotten a little about my good ol' blog! Sorry! I just thought I would share some pics of things I have made recently and let you know how much I am absolutely LOVING working full time on my artwork and bags and cushions (and not teaching as well.) I feel for my lovely beau Luke when he leaves every morning and I am in bed or on my way out the door to exercise!
So I have recently returned to Ho Chi Minh from the Life Instyle Fair in Melbourne that took place at the start of this month. I can now proudly say that my wares have been picked up by stores in 6 states of Australia. Thank you to all that stopped by and placed an order or said hello! It makes me giddy just thinking about it! This time last year I was making some collaged cards to sell at markets in Ho Chi Minh. Wow, I'm blown away!
So I still make a larger sized collage 56x76cm a smaller sized collage 28x38cm, but now also sell digitally printed cushions on linen in two different styles with a feather insert, a digitally printed art work on linen or silk, and a range of glam-tastic clutches/ipad carrier sacks and purses. You will see examples of all below. Just so you know, I have a minimum order of 10 purses/clutches if you are interested in stocking them in your store.
I have been getting lots of requests from people ordering custom made collages for themselves or as presents. This makes me supremely happy! I am happy to hear from you, I just need 3-4 weeks from the time of ordering to you receiving the work to allow for delivery from Vietnam and framing if you need me to organize this as well (if you live in Vietnam or Australia).

Please contact me at littlelandofpia@hotmail.com if you wish to find out prices or require further information on any of the products you see on this blog. Have a lovely day-Pia xx














No comments:

Post a Comment