Sunday 23 September 2012

Some image updates from my little land....

"I got my rhythm from Elvis" 56x76cm littlelandofpia original

"Gary was refused entry into the office when he appeared wearing this" 28x38cm littlelandofpia original 
This is a Saigon inspired piece that I made to auction at the Auscham ball in Saigon. It raised $550 USD for the Loreto foundation.

"The boys all agreed that wearing crocs won't get you a girl" 28x38cm
littlelandofpia original
for Jfahari store- Toorak Rd South Yarra Melbourne.

"I'm going down, down, down to Funky Town" 56x76cm littlelandofpia
for Fenton and Fenton High St Prahan, Melbourne

"These 2 muppets did not do Movember" 56x76cm littlelandofpia
 for a private client commission.
"Saigon will always have a special place in my heart" 28x38cm
littlelandofpia original for a private client.


I am selling these hand made felt and wool blanket stitched Xmas stockings with oversized pom pom's in neon this Christmas! They come in 4 different colors are approx 50cm tall and 40cm wide. They come in this felt envelope so it feels like a precious gift when receiving it. Email me at littlelandofpia@hotmail.com if you wish to know prices or more information.

I have recently had 3 small works framed in neon frames for the Assembly Hall store in Williamstown Melbourne.  I usually frame in white frames but as the store requested this, I had to try it. They give the pieces a completely different look, I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Thanks Jess at Assembly Hall for suggesting it;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment